Would you like to join our team?
At Infinia Headquarters in Alcobendas, Madrid, we’re looking for an amazing Data Engineer to join our Tech team.
Infinia is the largest mobile Data Management Platform in the hispanic (Spain + Latam) market. We help our clients to target their advertising campaigns and obtain insights on how different profiles interact with their ads. We work in both the digital and physical (billboards, etc) worlds, creating the most comprehensive environment for advertisers of all kinds to reach for data enrichment.
Our Tech and Data Science teams are composed by a mix of engineers, computer scientists, physicists and economists (and one soon-to-be mathematician) working together in order to design, develop and optimize different products within our platform.
Your tasks will include:
- Evolving the big data platform with new functionalities.
- Process supervision and optimization.
- Working closely with the DS team to help develop and optimize Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Improving the platform architecture.
In order to apply, you need to have 1-2 years experience with
- Spark development
- Java and Scala
- Hadoop Ecosystem
And you’ll definitely catch our eye if you have some of the following:
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic, etc)
- Knowledge on AWS stack
- Understanding of probability and statistics
- Coding skills in Python and/or R
- Experience building ML pipelines
- Experience in AdTech
On the soft skills side, you…
- Are not shy when it comes to pointing problems and areas of improvement
- Can take a punch in the form of your colleagues’ criticism
- Can manage working on tasks of very different nature
What we offer:
- Salary: 35-45K depending on qualifications and experience
- Parking place, if needed
- Nice environment with down to Earth colleagues
- 6-hours Fridays all year and summer hours during July and August
-PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO ATTACH AN UPDATED CV WHEN APPLYING HERE–