WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are seeking a new member of our team in the role of Helpdesk Technician. Are you looking for new challenges on a fast and always growing company with offices in Spain and other 7 countries.
Offer support and technical assistance to co-workers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems.
Manage hardware orders and deliveries for analytics projects with our customers, aside their monitorization
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Writing, editing, and revising technical manuals
- Managing orders from our technical partners
- Ensuring hardware installation on our customers
- Systems monitoring and fixing
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for members to make changes and fix problems
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac Software and Windows Office Pack.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help people fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating manuals
- LAN setup and securization
Gross Salary: 12K to 18K euros year
Please, upload an updated version of your resume when you apply here