Would you like to join our team?
At Infinia Headquarters in Alcobendas, Madrid, we’re looking for a promising Junior Data Scientist to join our DS team.
Infinia is the largest mobile Data Management Platform in the hispanic (Spain + Latam) market. We help our clients to target their advertising campaigns and obtain insights on how different profiles interact with their ads. We work in both the digital and physical (billboards, etc) worlds, creating the most comprehensive environment for advertisers of all kinds to reach for data enrichment.
Our Tech and Data Science teams are composed by a mix of engineers, computer scientists, physicists and economists (and one soon-to-be mathematician) working together in order to design, develop and optimize different products within our platform.
Your tasks will include:
- Monitorization and reporting of data ingestion
- Design and develop new prototypes
- Audience profiling
- Improve and/or extend current statistical models
In order to apply, you need to have 1-2 years experience with
- R and/or Python
- Probability and Statistics
- Regression and classification models (ML-based or not)
And you’ll definitely catch our eye if you have some knowledge of
- Geospatial analysis
- Big Data environments
- Spark development
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic, etc)
- AWS stack
On the soft skills side, you…
- Are not shy when it comes to pointing problems and areas of improvement
- Can take a punch in the form of your colleagues’ criticism
- Can manage working on tasks of very different nature
What we offer:
- Salary: 25-30k eur/year depending on qualifications and experience
- Parking place, if needed
- Nice environment with down to Earth colleagues
- 6-hours Fridays all year and summer hours during July and August
Please, upload an updated version of your resume when you apply here